About the Australian Embassy in Myanmar
Head of Mission
Vantage Tower, 623 Pyay Road, Yangon, Myanmar
Telephone: +95 1 230 7410
Facsimile: +95 1 230 7425
Emergency: +61 2 6261 3305
The Embassy will be open from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday to Friday except for public holidays.
The Passports Counter is open for applications from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm Monday to Friday except for public holidays.
The Visa Office does not operate a counter at the Embassy. For information on how to apply for a visa or contacting the visa office, please click here.
The Embassy will be closed on the following days in 2018:
- Monday 1 January - New Year’s Day
- Monday 12 February - Union Day
- Friday 30 March - Good Friday
- Monday 2 April - Easter Monday
- Friday 13 April - Thingyan Water Festival
- Monday 16 April - Thingyan Water Festival
- Tuesday 17 April - Thingyan Water Festival
- Friday 27 July - Full Moon Day of Waso
- Wednesday 24 October - Full Moon Day of Thadingyut
- Tuesday 25 December - Christmas Day
- Wednesday 26 December - Boxing Day
- Thursday 27 December - Additional DFAT holiday
- Friday 28 December - Additional DFAT holiday
- Monday 31 December - Additional DFAT holiday/NYE